Pages

The Fabulous Party Link Your Fabulous Posts

Welcome to the Fabulous Party
Updated Saturday noon (my time)
all links have been pinned.
New Fabulous Party  starts tomorrow. 
You can still link today.
I'll pin again on Sunday night
Please visit my Monday Happy Homemaker post for features mentioned.  
I am thinking of make a new Pinterest board for features.
I would love comments and opinions.
I will try to tally points for December giveway in the next few weeks and give an update!
Here's the big announcement/surprise!

Beginning this week I'll be featuring my favorite post from the party!  

At My Journey Back I'll be featuring my favorite link/post on my 
Happy Homemaker Monday post.  
Also Drum roll please I'll  be featuring my favorite here on the blog!  
Check out the new feature on the sidebar!  
I can't wait to see your links
This month we are celebrating you
And
Your blog!
Feel free to link new and old posts!
And 
I have a new party 
Click Here
Let's party

1 comment:

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend.