Pages

The Fabulous Party-Big Announcement

Saturday update

All posts 1-10 are pinned.  

Thank you all for joining the party.

Today I want to event everyone to a new party over at 

my blog My Journey Back

It's another theme party celebrating 

Red, White and Blue and Our Hometowns

Come on over and join the party. 
The Fabulous link is below!
Updated on Wednesday!
Here's the big announcement/surprise!
Beginning next week I'll be featuring my favorite post from the party!  
On My Journey Back I'll be featuring my favorite link/post on my 
Happy Homemaker Monday post.  
Also Drum roll please I'll  be featuring my favorite here on the blog!  
Check out the new feature on the sidebar!  
I can't wait to see your links
This month we are celebrating you
And
Your blog!
Feel free to link new and old posts!



No comments: