Pages

Happy New Year Quilt An Hour #1

Welcome to my 2nd annual Quilt an Hour 

When I was a teenager I always enjoyed the 'lock in's' parties at church.  They weren't always on New Years.  
Image result for blog post dividers
When I became a quilter I always wanted to have a 'lock in' quilt night.  

This is my virtual 'lock in'.  I hope you enjoy the quilts I've chosen. 

First up a quilt I found last January.  Oh my goodness!  I thought this was spectacular.  Look at the workmanship!
IMG_1356
I have always wanted to make a Sampler quilt.  I could never make one this pretty.   
IMG_1348
 Look at the quilting in the individual blocks . . . 
IMG_1339

IMG_1349

This wonderful quilt can be found here.

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

It's just beautiful! Our mom loves sampler quilts too!