Pages

Count Down To Christmas Link Party

updated Dec. 7th. Today is my birthday I will be going out to lunch. I am scheduling the next link it should start right after this one ends.  If not I sometime get my times messed it will begin at 
3:00 pm today
Scroll down this one is still active. 
Welcome To Count Down to Christmas!
Join the party bring your Christmas posts! http://ourholidayjourney.blogspot.com/2016/12/count-down-to-christmas-link-party.html:
I love our photo that B.J. made for us. 
Feel free to link all your Christmas post.
This is a great time to share your archived posts too!
So let's party!  


9 comments:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hi Lynn, Your photo isn't showing up!
Blessings,
Laura

bj said...

oops....no photo...

GranthamLynn said...

I think maybe it's fixed. Let me know. I have no idea why it did that. It may have happened when I made it smaller it got mad! If it's there I am not going to re-size again. Taking no chances!

Debra@CommonGround said...

thanks for the invitation!

bj said...

thanks so much for the shoutout...

Katie Mansfield said...

Thanks for the invitation and the party.

peaches+salt blog said...

Thanks for inviting me! Can't wait to party every week!

Karen said...

Thank you for inviting me to your party. Now to check out some of the posts you have here! :)

bj said...

Girl, this party is fast becoming the most popular in Blogland...thanks so much for hosting if for us.
P.S. I can resize your button if you'd like...