Pages

Happy Homemaker Monday

                                
           A peek at my plans this week.  Joining Sandra for 
                    Happy Homemaker Monday 

The Weather. . . It's August in Texas that means Hot! 
Right Now I'm Thinking . . . That I wish I had written this post this morning.  I was just too tired to get up early!  Sorry. 
On My Reading Pile. . . 
Starving Hearts by Janine Mendenhall
Service Tails by Ace Collins 
The (un)Natural Mom by Hettie Brittz
On My T.V.  Baseball, HGTV and Hallmark Movies
On The Menu This Week . . .
Monday-We started something new The Cowboy cooks on Monday because he has a day off.  So it gives me a night off. 
for tonight--Pan Seared Halibut, Dirty Rice and Green Beans
Tuesday- Mixed Grilled Sausages, Baked Potatoes and Salad
Wednesday-- An old favorite casserole with sausage, rice,noodle soup, celery and onions.  Don't know what it's called.  I'll serve broccoli salad and some bread with it. 
Thursday--Grandson friendly. Not sure yet what.
Friday--hopefully I'll find some steak marked down this week
some sort of potato and spinach
Saturday--Oven Roasted Chicken, Potatoes with Carrots and 
a Salad
Sunday--Never know.  Always play it by ear.
On My To Do List--Mail a 'half ' birthday present to my grand daughter,  Begin sorting and packing for our planned move in Oct. 
Delete some photo's off my computer, Organize Pinterest boards.
In The Craft Basket-- Crochet.  I want to edge some dishtowels for Christmas presents.
Looking Forward To This Week--Cooler weather?
Looking Around The House--Watching The Cowboy cook 
(insert smile)
From The Camera--
                    
A collection of threads I planned to use on my daughters afghan. 
Prayer List--Sandra's daughter and all the kids going back to school soon. 
Bible Verse/Devotional--
          May integrity and uprightness protect me,because my hope is in you.  Psalm 25:14

Linking with Sandra at  for Happy Homemaker Monday,
The Art of Homemaking, Create With Joy, Make It Pretty

Wishing you a week of Blessings and Happy Trails . . . 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Window to the Soul:                                                                                                                      
   


3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You got our mom at Dirty Rice. She hasn't had any in such a long time and she loves it to death! She also loves Hallmark movies! Have a wonderful week☺

Madeline's Album said...

Your menus for the week sound so good. Have a blessed day. Madeline

JES said...

I love Hallmark movies too :) Thank you for sharing with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth Sherry!