Pages

Happy Homemaker Monday

Joining Sandra and sharing a look at my week . . . 


The Weather...a little hotter again and humid. 

Right now I am thinking...About a house we drove by on Sunday. It's around the corner and directly in front of our daughter.  It's pretty on the inside but needs work in the yard.  Hopefully we can come to terms!

On my reading pile...Need to start a series by June Gillam for review.  A few children's books for review.

On my TV... same 'ole same 'ole Food and Houses.

Favorite blog post last week... I loved my Good Fences post on Friday. http://mychristmasjourney.blogspot.com/2016/08/good-fences_19.html

Something Fun To Share...There are 17 more weeks to December 25th, 2016!

On The Menu...
Monday-eating out.  The Cowboy won't tell me where.
Tuesday- Kielbasa,Fried Potatoes,Salad
Wednesday- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots,Green Beans
Thursday-Homemade Pizza/Dinner at GiGi's (my little helper will be here)
Friday- Spaghetti, Salad, Bread
Saturday-hmm
Sunday-hmm (never make plans)

On My To Do List...Really need to clean somethings up on my computer.  

In The Craft Basket..Crochet for Christmas.  

Looking Forward To This Week...The 1st.  I've given notice at one of my jobs (I clean houses).  I'll only be working two days a week beginning the 1st.  Yea!

Looking Around The House...I bought flowers on Saturday.  They are really pretty.  Make my house cheerful.

From The Camera...

BlueTruck1edited:
I did a 'Blue' scavenger hunt with my grandson on Thursday. 
I showed him how to edit photo's.  He loved looking for Blue
things. 

On My Prayer List...Finding a house or duplex by the 1st that we can move into the middle or end of September.

Bible Verse...
Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim his greatness.  Let the whole world know what he has done. 
Psalm 105:1


linking with:
 Happy Homemaker Monday and Good Morning Monday





.


7 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Enjoy your "surprise" dinner tonight and stay cool in this humid weather.

Schotzy said...

Wow, that soon til Christmas and we are actually doing Christmas during Thanksgiving.. yikes!!! YOU reminded me I ahve a lot to clean up on my computer as well... I am running out of free space! Double yikes!

Row. said...

It would be so nice if you got the house across from your daughters! I hope it all works out. My Sister and Dad live on the same block, If I lived in California still I know id find a house on that block also. that blue scavenger hunt sounds fun! have a great week.

Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom needs to get creative and get a craft going. She's been lazy too long!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

You are such an interesting combination of organized and creative; I'm afraid I'm neither one! But I do appreciate the suggestions and hints .... I hope you find the perfect home.

Joanna Unbehaun said...

Hey, hey! I clean houses too! I've seen some pretty frightening stuff in my cleaning career...I can't believe Christmas is as close as it is...yikes! Have a great week!

Jean said...

Um, I think you mixed up something scary with something fun. Yikes, Christmas sounds close! Hope you find a new home soon. Have a wonderful week!