Pages

Happy Homemaker Monday

Hello.  Welcome to Happy Homemaker Monday where I share a few plans for my week...
                                HHM
The weather.....A nice cooler weekend.  I wish it would last.  But we're still in the triple digits here. 

Right now I am....Enjoy a little quiet.

Thinking....I have a busy day.  A new job.  I'm cleaning houses.  I have a new client starting. 

On my reading pile....  Service Tails by Ace Collins and The Cadence of Gypsies by Barbara Casey for review.  I'm  reading  It's Murder My Son book 1 in the Mac Faraday Series.  My review of Candidate For Murder will be posted later in the week. 

On my TV.....DIY, Cooking Channel and Hallmark Channel

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....  Featuring a new linky party Pieced Pastimes
Saturday Sparks at Pieced Pastimes

Something fun to share.... My 'Pink' Pinterest Board . . . .vintage pink velvet sofa:

On the menu for this week....
Monday the Cowboy cooks.  It's a surprise  Tuesday--Roasted Chicken, Green Beans, Potato's
Wednesday--Fried Fish, French Frys (Rachel Ray recipe) Cole Slaw Thursday-- Spaghetti, Salad, Bread  Friday--Steak, Potato, Salad  Saturday--Not sure

On my to do list.... Clean up my Pinterest Boards,  Delete photo's off my computer

In the craft basket....new 'Fushion Crochet Quilt project

Looking forward to this week.... New client this week, Scavenger hunt for Blue on Thursday with my Grandson

Looking around the house....I love my new end of summer tablescape

From the camera....  A few photo's my DIL sent after editing...
T:
My son is so happy to have his horse back.

On my prayer list..... We are not renewing our lease.  Looking for a house or duplex in our town.

Bible verse, Devotional....
Revelation 21 Free Printable & Floral Numbers | Original printable with the beloved bible verse from Revelation. Frame and use for DIY wall art or crafts.:
Free printable at One Sutton Place

So that's a few plans for my week.  Do you have plans for the week?   Join Sandra at Family Corner and share your plans.

Linking with Happy Homemaker Monday

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Make sure you let us know what the Cowboy cooks you for dinner! Happy Monday☺

Jean said...

I followed your Pink board-how fun! Hope you have a wonderful week!