Pages

Planning A Pink Party

                                                  Pink Party:
The minute I saw these cute little plates I knew what I would do!

                           Plan a party in Pink!
                                    

So I began gathering a few things to build a festive party around a theme of Pink and Watermelon.  Mainly because in the back of my mind I already had a plan in mind.  But I'll share that after you see the thrifty things I've collected . . . 
                        
So first I bought on sale at Kroger the round plates and napkins marked half price.  
Then I went to Dollar Tree for the $1.00 plastic table clothes. 
Yesterday I found the triangle shaped plate marked down at Kroger for .29!  
I scooped it up and grabbed some almost wilted flowers for $1.00.  Cut a few blooms away and watered them.  They are perkier now.  

And now to share with you my inspiration for the entire theme!
         T:
Not quit Top Chef but the 8 year old baker had a fabulous time.
                   T:
I wasn't completely happy with how the pink plastic table cloth looked but. Our little budding chef is in training and we kind a got a little messy.  
                
It was still a happy and festive little pink party.  And he didn't even notice the wrinkles in the plastic cloth.
              Master Chef In Training:
 It really only took  a little sugar cookie dough and a little icing to make the day a Holiday.   

The flowers and cute little plates decorates just made me smile.  

The bonus is.  There is a half a roll of dough left for another day!

               I wonder what bargain I can find to decorate with?

Linking with Anything Goes Pink Saturday,  Pink Saturday, The Art Of Homemaking, Share Your Cup and Create With Joy, Saturday Sparks @ Pieced Pastimes , Clever Chicks Blog Hop
Simple Saturdays
                                                      Happy Trails
                                        
                pony ride:
                                                                           


4 comments:

Madeline's Album said...

Oh what a cute post. I have got my watermelon decorations out for the rest of this month and August. Have a blessed day and a wonderful weekend. Madeline

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Oh how cute - I love those cookies - perfect for summertime parties!

Your helper in green is a cutie, too.

Thanks for your visit and sweet comments - glad I found you, too.

Have a wonderful day! : - )

Create With Joy said...

How lovely - I love all things pink too!
Thanks for sharing this at Create With Joy - have a lovely week! :-)

Shannon @ Of The Hearth said...

What a fun theme! And I think those plates are adorable.