Pages

Fabulous Easter/Spring Party Link Up

Welcome
I am beginning the party early this week to celebrate Easter
Here’s another little tidbit that will eventually become part of my Easter mantle, and I’m making it available to you too as a free printable!  He has risen! I had started playing around with word art in Picasa after reading about how easy it is.  Picasa, word art?  How did I not know this?  Me,... Read More »:
Free Printable Click Here
And I am offering another Giveaway to celebrate
Image result for vintage easter images
I will choose one lucky winner for a 
Spring Junk Journal.
(Journals are custom made by me and take 4-6 weeks)
Link,Comment/Follow
Link as many Spring/Easter posts as you wish. 
Remember all your posts will be Pinned on the
Fabulous Party Board
Click Here
Let's Party!
Happy Easter


1 comment:

Donna Reidland said...

Hope you had a blessed Resurrection Day! Thanks for hosting again this week!