Pages

Fabulous Fall Party/ Link Your Party--Let's Party

Fall has officially arrived.  Are you loving it as much as I am?
Thanks to everyone who linked last week.  
           This party is getting bigger and better.  
                                   Thank you!  
                           Let's Party! 
                                                 This is a Fall only party.  No Halloween
                          Leave a comment if you wish to be included in the Fabulous Halloween post.  

8 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
HUgs,
Debbie

bj said...

I just love your sweet party and look forward to posting Halloween stuff...
Thanks so much

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Thanks for the invitation to join your Fall party.

Sarah said...

Thanks for inviting me to your fall party.

bj said...

here I am again.when you get sick of seeing my link to your party, just let me know and I will stop...:) Happy Fall

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Gosh, I kept meaning to hop over and link. Now, I will wait and link to your Halloween party. Let me know when it opens. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

bj said...

R u tired of me yet...??

bj said...

oops, I see the party is closed...I'll come back later...and I do want to post here for Halloween...