Pages

Fences Full Of Memories

Hello.  Welcome to my new blog; that is all about family and making special memories.  Since my blog is brand new I am linking with Friendship Fridays.  I'll also be linking with my friend Tex at 
Good Fences because I'm sharing with you some archived photo's of a special fence . . . 

             T:
Sometimes just seeing some of these old pictures are just what I need to put a smile on my face.  
                                 
It's these kind of things that can brighten your day and help encourage you to make house a home.   Don't you think?
                                    
 For a few short years we made this sweet country farm house home.  It is the last house we were all in together.  Our son got married and our daughter left for college.  It was in this house
where we became  empty nesters'.  
               T:
Sort of!  We weren't completely empty nested.  We still had all the animals.  This was my favorite horse.   Her name was Dyna.  

                That old fence kept our little herd safe and happy                                                   Fence Ducks
                    We built some special memories for sure!  
    Do you have archived photo's that put a smile on  your face?  
        Maybe today's a great time to check them out and share!
                                       Until next time 
                           Happy Trails
           Happy Trails:
                                                 

Linking with Good Fences, Camera Critters, Eileen's Critters, Create With Joy  and Outdoor Wednesday
Today I'm sharing my post on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram to share the love for Friendship Friday's Social Media Boost!

                                 
                                                                                                               




5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

sweetest memories... beautiful.

LV said...

Great post. I love the shot of the horse on the porch. Memories last forever, when things are gone.

sandyland said...

very special shots both

Ida said...

What a nice looking home it was. How wonderful to have special memories of it through your photos.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, wonderful memories. I love the horses images. Sorry, I am just catching up after being away. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and week ahead!